- – higher education or vocational school or college (availability of a diploma or certificate of education is required);
- – English proficiency: intermediate / upper intermediate (spoken English is required);
- – travel passport with a validity period of at least 2 years;
- – work experience as a Hostess would be an asset;
- – knowledge of the rules of decorum and customer service techniques at a bar counter;
- – pleasant appearance;
- – careful attitude to the inventory;
- – absence of previous convictions, problems with alcohol and health;
- – social skills, friendliness, positive attitude to people;
- – ability to learn and work in a team.
- – official work contract for 2 years;
- – working week is 48 hours per week, 6 days;
- – employment visa;
- – paid accommodation, meals, transport to and from work;
- – medical insurance;
- – competitive salary (specified during the interview);
- – bonuses for services;
- – round-trip ticket at the expense of the employer;
- – possibility of professional development.
Main functional responsibilities:
- – ensuring effective and cultural service for restaurant visitors;
- – meeting and greeting guests;
- – accompanying guests to the table, serving the menu;
- – control of the current situation for filling the seats;
- – advising visitors on the provision of services, familiarizing the guests with the range of available dishes and drinks;
- – control over the rational design of the hall, bar counters, shop windows, etc.
Send your resume by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending a resume, do not forget to indicate the vacancy name in the subject line. Attach two photos to your resume (the 1st one is passport-type photo, the 2nd one is full-length photo with formal style of clothes).
HRQ United – YOU WILL ONLY SUCCEED WITH US!