HRQ United company is recruiting a receptionist for working in a SPA center in a 5 * hotel in the UAE.
Requirements for candidates:
- – incomplete higher / higher education (a diploma or certificate of education is required);
- – level of English: intermediate / above average (conversational);
- – availability of a foreign passport with a period of at least 2 years before its end (desirable);
- – confident PC user (MS Office, Internet);
- – absence of previous convictions, problems with alcohol and health;
- – politeness, knowledge of business etiquette, principles of subordination and correct behavior;
- – sociability, goodwill, positive attitude to people;
- – responsibility, initiative, ability to learn (fast perception of new information);
- – pleasant appearance.
- – official working contract for 2 years;
- – working week – 48 hours per week, 6 days;
- – Work Visa;
- – paid accommodation, meals, transport to and from work;
- – medical insurance;
- – competitive salary level (specified in the interview);
- – paid air travel.
Main functional responsibilities:
- – to book visits for clients of the SPA;
- – meeting of clients;
- – informing clients about proposed procedures.
Your resume should be sent with two photos (1 photo 3×4 (preferably with a smile), 2 photos – full-length) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending a resume, do not forget to indicate the vacancy name in the subject line.
HRQ United – YOU WILL ONLY SUCCEED WITH US!