- – higher education or vocational school or college (availability of a diploma or certificate of education is required);
- – English proficiency: intermediate/upper intermediate (spoken English is required);
- – travel passport with a validity period of at least 2 years;
- – work experience as a nail technician would be an asset;
- – maintaining a high level of technical skills and customer service;
- – mandatory knowledge of the rules of sanitation and hygiene;
- – rules of customer service and ways of providing first aid;
- – ensuring the use of modern methods and technologies;
- – pleasant appearance;
- – careful attitude to the inventory;
- – absence of previous convictions, problems with alcohol and health;
- – social skills, friendliness, positive attitude to people;
- – ability to learn and work in a team.
- – official work contract for 2 years;
- – working week is 48 hours per week, 6 days;
- – employment visa;
- – paid accommodation, transport to and from work;
- – medical insurance;
- – competitive salary (specified during the interview);
- – bonuses for services;
- – round-trip ticket at the expense of the employer;
- – possibility of professional development;
- – basic salary + % from clients.
Main functional responsibilities:
- – performance of various types of manicure and pedicure with elements of modern methods of care (manicure female / male, covering jacket, covering Shellac, helium nail extensions, art painting, design (welcome));
- – implementation of complex skin care for hands and nails using various chemical and physical methods;
- – advising clients;
- – compliance with the requirements of personal hygiene and industrial sanitation, etc.
Send your resume by e-mail: email@example.com
When sending a resume, do not forget to indicate the vacancy name in the subject line. Attach two photos to your resume (the 1st one is passport-type photo, the 2nd one is full-length photo with formal style of clothes).
HRQ United – YOU WILL ONLY SUCCEED WITH US!