Requirements for a candidate:
– a diploma or a certificate confirming the presence of education is mandatory;
– level of English: intermediate / above average (compulsory conversational);
– availability of a foreign passport with a validity period of at least 2 years;
– experience of work as a waiter is desirable (up to a year);
– knowledge of the rules of etiquette and customer service techniques;
– pleasant appearance;
– careful attitude to the inventory;
– no criminal record;
– absence of problems with alcohol and health;
– sociability, goodwill, accuracy, hard work;
– discipline, responsibility, ability to learn and work in a team.
– official working contract for 2 years;
– Working week – 48 hours per week, 6 days;
– Work Visa;
– paid accommodation, meals, transport to and from work;
– medical insurance;
– competitive salary level (specified in the interview);
– Calculation of bonuses for service maintenance (on a quarterly basis – an average of $ 130-150 per month);
– air flight in both directions;
– training, the opportunity for professional growth.
Main functional responsibilities:
– polite, fast and high-quality service to the guests of the restaurant from the receipt of the order to the full calculation with it;
– timely and promptly fulfill orders;
– table setting;
– Knowledge of the menu.
Note! The list of vacancies presented in this material is not final. The number of offers for work in the companies of the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman is very large!
Call or email us!
SEND YOUR CVLeave a request for the work of your dream right now!
A memo for those going to work in the UAE.
A sample of the properly completed form.
Leave your details,
to get a GIFT
Request a call
REQUEST FOR CONSULTATIONLeave a request for the work of your dream right now!
Send CVLeave a request for the work of your dream right now!
Subscribe to our
Hot Jobs newsletter!